Sunset Cruise in Santorini with Greek Dinner and Hotel Transfers
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PQM9LM
Start your day with a complimentary hotel pickup and board a modern catamaran yacht to cruise along the caldera cliffs of Santorini for a top-notch experience on the water.
Cruise towards the Red and White beaches, try your hand at swimming, and enjoy a full Greek meal prepared on board.
Compliment your meal with a Greek beer, white wine, or a soda as you take in stunning late afternoon views of the caldera through the shimmering waters of the Aegean Sea.
Enjoy a swim at the warm springs of the volcano where parts of the water are warmer due to the volcanic activity that has existed for centuries on the island.
After your swimming stops the crew will prepare a delicious Greek dinner including BBQ chicken, pan-fried fish fillets, grilled shrimp, Greek pasta, Greek salad, and spreads.
A glass of complimentary Greek wine or beer/soda is offered by the crew and will provide the finishing touches as the sun begins to set.
As the boat returns to the marina you will have the opportunity to capture the world-famous Santorini Sunset, our crew members will be happy to assist you with some camera shots of you and your partner or friends/family.
Numbers are limited to 20 guests on board ensuring a relaxing and comfortable experience.
When your Sunset Cruise in Santorini ends you will be transferred back to your hotel or Airbnb to relax after a fabulous evening on the Aegean waters of Santorini.
- Enjoy a luxury sunset cruise in Santorini on board a modern catamaran yacht.
- Cruise towards the Red and White Beaches, on the south coast of Santorini.
- Swim or snorkel during a brief swimming stop or simply enjoy the views of Santorini from the water.
- Enjoy an optional swim/volcanic bath at the sulfurous warm springs of the Santorini volcano, where parts of the water are warmer.
- Dine on a family-style Greek dinner including pan-fried fish fillets, BBQ chicken, Greek salad, pasta, spreads, and complimentary Greek wine & beer.
- Capture stunning panoramas of Santorini’s Sunset and the Santorini lagoon while cruising back to the marina.
- Enjoy complimentary transfers from all Santorini Hotels and Airbnb’s.
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Professional Greek skipper and crew members
- Complimentary drinks (white wine, Greek beer, sodas, and mineral water)
- Snorkeling/Swimming equipment (mask, snorkel, life jackets/pool noodles)
- Beach Towels
- Restrooms / Changing room / WC
- Family-Style Greek dinner including pan-fried fish fillets, BBQ chicken, Greek salad, Greek pasta, shrimp, spreads, and bread.
- Round trip Transportation with modern a/c shuttles from all Santorini Hotels & Airbnb’s
Good to Know:
- This is a shared sunset cruise onboard a modern catamaran yacht that can accommodate up to 20 guests total (plus crew members).
- The total duration of the tour is 4.5-5 hours approx, excluding hotel transfers.
- Drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary by the crew while on board, under moderate consumption, and within the alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travelers on board organized sea excursions.
- The catamaran vessel that is used on this tour is motor-powered. Its sails might or might not be used/opened, subject to weather conditions, and the captain’s judgment. This is a gentle note for guests that are opting for a pure sailing experience onboard a non-motorized sailing boat.
- The alcoholic drinks served on board are white wine and beer.
- Please wear only dark-colored or black swimming suits, as the sulfurous waters at the Palea or Nea Kameni volcano (warm springs) may alter the color of your swimming suit.
- The size of the catamaran vessel used for this trip varies from 42 to 46 feet.
- Santorini Day Tours reserves the right to sub-charter additional vessels/operators for this trip, whereas the exact same offerings, boat size, and itinerary/stops will be applied/included as per the original description advertised.
- The port (Vlychada marina or Ammoudi Bay) where this small-group modern catamaran cruise starts might be up to a 30-60 min drive approx. from Santorini Hotels & Airbnb’s, The catamaran cruise shuttle may stop at various local hotels/Airbnb’s prior to the start/finish of the trip to pick up and drop off other guests along the way.
- Depending on weather conditions and the captain/skipper’s judgment the final itinerary may differ from the original in a continuous effort to offer the best possible service/experience on the water to all of our guests and/or for safety reasons.
- Beach towels are being provided onboard the catamaran cruise.
- The catamaran vessel has WC that can be used both as a restroom and/or changing room.
Our e-commerce website accepts payments with all major credit cards and PayPal, the booking process is seamless – it should only take a moment to book any of our experiences online.
In case you are trying to book one of our experiences through our website and your transaction is not successful you may try booking by using a different card, pay with PayPal or get in touch with your bank/credit card issuer to describe them the situation and kindly ask them to release any restriction they might have placed on your card or our website.
From our experience, we have noticed that there are times that overseas banks/credit card companies place a short of security on overseas web transactions, as a measure of extra protection for the cardholder.
Again, if the problem persists please try using a different card or select the Pay with PayPal option on our website.
Even if you do not have a PayPal account, PayPal acts similarly as a credit card and pulls up a credit card processor to enter your card number.
Payments with PayPal seem to work well in such cases where credit cards fail.
Sunset Tour: €160 EUR / person