Santorini Private Boat Tour with Luxury Catamaran
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PP1E4C
Starting with a complimentary hotel or Airbnb pickup, arrive at the port to start your trip around the Aegean waters of Santorini on a 5-Hour day or sunset Santorini private boat tour with a modern catamaran yacht.
Choose from a daytime or sunset cruise, then laze on deck and soak up the sun and scenic sights as you glide across the open waters of the Aegean Sea on the south coast of Santorini.
Anchor at the Red or White-Mesa Pigadia beaches for snorkeling, swimming or sunbathing.
After enjoying the south coast of Santorini, head to the volcanic lagoon of Santorini known as the “Santorini Caldera”.
Sail around the volcanic islands of Santorini – Nea and Palea Kameni and enjoy a short stop or a swim/volcanic bath in the sulfurous warm springs of the volcano, where parts of the water are warmer due to volcanic activity.
Head to a secluded bay of the Santorini lagoon and enjoy another swim or simply relax on the decks as the crew prepares a delicious Greek meal including pan-fried fish fillets, BBQ Chicken, Pasta, Greek Salad, and spreads. Compliment your meal with a drink such as Greek wine, beer, or soda.
If you’ve selected the sunset cruise, be astounded by the sight of the caldera bathed in dreamy, golden light.
When our Santorini private boat tour with a luxury catamaran ends, our a/c modern shuttle will bring you back to your hotel or Airbnb to round off your day at sea.
- Cruise during daytime or sunset time around Santorini on board a modern private catamaran yacht.
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling and get some sun at the Red and White/Mesa Pigadia beaches.
- Enjoy a swim at the warm springs of the Santorini volcano, where parts of the water are warmer due to volcanic activity.
- Dine on a fresh-prepared Greek meal including pan-fried fish fillets, BBQ chicken, spreads, and Greek salads accompanied with wine & Greek beer. or sodas.
- Capture stunning panoramas of picturesque Santorini during daytime or sunset time while sightseeing from the water.
- Comfortable round-trip shuttle transportation included from all Santorini Hotels & Airbnb’s.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Greek skipper and crew
- Complimentary drinks (white wine, Greek beer, sodas, and mineral water)
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel mask)
- Beach Towels
- Restrooms / Changing room / WC
- Greek meal served on board includes light-fried Greek fish fillet, BBQ chicken fillets, Greek salad, pasta, bread, and spreads
- Round trip Transportation with modern a/c shuttles from all Santorini locations/Hotels & Airbnbs
Good to Know:
- This is a 5-Hour private daytime or sunset cruise onboard a modern catamaran.
- Drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary from the crew while on board, under a moderate consumption, and within alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travellers on board organised sea excursions.
- The catamaran vessel that is used on this tour is motor-powered and wind-powered(sails). Its sails might or might not be used/opened, subject to weather conditions, and the captain’s judgement. This is a gentle note for guests that are opting for a pure sailing experience onboard a non-motorised sailing boat.
- The alcoholic drinks served on board are only white wine and beer.
- Please wear only dark-colored or black swimming suits, as the sulphurous waters at the Palea or Nea Kameni volcano (warm springs) may alter the color of your swimming suit.
- The size of the catamaran vessel used for this trip varies from 38 to 44 feet.
- Santorini Day Tours reserves the right to sub-charter additional vessels/operators for this trip, whereas the exact same offerings, boat size, and itinerary/stops will be applied/included as per the original description advertised.
- Depending on weather conditions and the captain/skipper’s judgement the final itinerary may slightly differ from the original in a continuous effort to offer the best possible service/experience on the water to all of our guests and/or for safety reasons.
- Beach towels are being provided onboard the catamaran cruise.
- The catamaran vessel has WC that can be used both as a restroom and/or changing room.
Our e-commerce website accepts payments with all major credit cards and PayPal, the booking process is seamless – it should only take a moment to book any of our experiences online.
In case you are trying to book one of our experiences through our website and your transaction is not successful you may try booking by using a different card, pay with PayPal or get in touch with your bank/credit card issuer to describe them the situation and kindly ask them to release any restriction they might have placed on your card or our website.
From our experience, we have noticed that there are times that overseas banks/credit card companies place a short of security on overseas web transactions, as a measure of extra protection for the cardholder.
Again, if the problem persists please try using a different card or select the Pay with PayPal option on our website.
Even if you do not have a PayPal account, PayPal acts similarly as a credit card and pulls up a credit card processor to enter your card number.
Payments with PayPal seem to work well in such cases where credit cards fail.
- May to October (High Season)
10am Private Cruise: €1500 EUR / total Up to 4 Travelers
3 pm Private Cruise: €1600 EUR / total Up to 4 Travelers
Additional Travelers: €150 EUR / person extra