Private Tour: Santorini Cooking Class and Wine-Tasting Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PT33BM
Explore the wine and flavors of Santorini during a 6-hour private cooking class and wine-tasting tour.
Start your day by visiting two traditional Santorini wineries to taste their vintages and then help a local chef prepare a course of three Santorini signature dishes at a traditional restaurant-winery.
Enjoy all your fresh-cooked creations at the end of your cooking lesson and taste wines the estate locally produces.
6-Hour private wine-tasting and cooking class tour in Santorini
- Visit two traditional wineries and learn about Santorini’s unique viticulture
- Sample up to 8 different types of wine such as Assyrtiko and Vinsanto
- Learn how to cook Santorini signature dishes by a local chef
- Savor all your fresh-cooked creations at the end of your cooking lesson
- Explore the wine & flavors of Santorini in a fun and interactive way
- Private groups ensure personalized attention by your private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hatzidakis Winery or Estate Argyros
- Gavalas or Venetsanos Winery
- Artemis Karamolegos or Avantis Winery (Cooking Class & Lunch)
Cooking lesson/lunch menu:
- Greek salad, Santorini version (vegetarian)
- Tomato-fritters (traditional Santorini appetizer, vegetarian)
- Main dish (signature Santorini dish)*
- Dessert of the Day (Santorini homemade, served after lunch - not demonstrated)
*During lunch it can be replaced with a vegetarian dish or chicken fillet upon diet preference/special request.
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by deluxe air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz minivan
- Visits at 2 traditional wineries in the countryside of Santorini.
- Wine tasting of 8 different types of wine.
- English speaking, wine expert guide & a local chef
- Cooking lesson.
- Full lunch with wine.
- Recipe card.
- All taxes.
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries.
The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.
This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
This is a private tour.
Duration 6 hours approx. The exact duration may vary.
Departs from Monday to Sunday at 09:30 am approx. (start time may vary depending on pickup location).
Available from April to October.
Parts of Santorini are built on a slope, in case your hotel /Airbnb is inaccessible by car due to landscape, pedestrianized areas, or any other restrictions, your pickup will be set at a nearby meeting point location within walking distance from your accommodation that will be advised after your booking.
Our e-commerce website accepts payments with all major credit cards and PayPal, the booking process is seamless - it should only take a moment to book any of our experiences online.
In case you are trying to book one of our experiences through our website and your transaction is not successful you may try booking by using a different card, pay with PayPal or get in touch with your bank/credit card issuer to describe them the situation and kindly ask them to release any restriction they might have placed on your card or our website.
From our experience, we have noticed that there are times that overseas banks/credit card companies place a short of security on overseas web transactions, as a measure of extra protection for the cardholder.
Again, if the problem persists please try using a different card or select the Pay with PayPal option on our website.
Even if you do not have a PayPal account, PayPal acts similarly as a credit card and pulls up a credit card processor to enter your card number.
Payments with PayPal seem to work well in such cases where credit cards fail.
Group of 1-2 Travelers: 900.00 Euro (total rate)
Group 3-6 Travelers: 1100.00 Euro (total rate)
Group of 7-15 Travelers: 200.00 Euro per person, extra