Santorini Luxury Sunset Cruise with Ammoudi Bay Views
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PZU25N
Start your day with a hotel pickup and travel towards the south beach of Santorini to start your cruise from the marina of Vlychada.
Cruise towards the south coast of Santorini including the Red and White Beaches and enjoy a swimming/snorkel opportunity at the pristine waters of Santorini.
Continue your sailing experience at the Santorini Caldera – the flooded volcanic crater.
Enjoy sailing through the Santorini Lagoon and reach the volcanic islands of Santorini to enjoy an optional swim at the warm springs of the volcano – famous for its sulfurous waters and the warmer temperatures due to the volcanic activity.
Anchor at a secluded bay of the Santorini lagoon for another swimming opportunity while the crew prepares a generous Greek dinner served family-style including foods such as pan-fried Greek fish fillets, BBQ chicken, grilled shrimp, Greek pasta, spreads, and Greek salad.
With a drink in hand such as a glass of wine, beer, or cold soda, head towards the north side of Santorini where the iconic town of Oia lies.
Witness unparalleled views of Santorini during sunset time, as the boat sails under the cliffs of Oia town and next to the traditional bay of Ammoudi filled with romantic Greek seafood restaurants.
A sunset cruise is essential when you visit Santorini and with our Santorini Luxury Sunset Cruise with Ammoudi Bay views you will practically sail from one end of Santorini to the other, covering the most important sites and highlights Santorini has to offer from the water.
Numbers limited to 20 guests aboard will ensure the feeling of a small-group experience while enjoying the comfort of a luxury catamaran yacht.
When the tour ends, enjoy a complimentary hotel drop-off to relax after a remarkable evening of sailing in Santorini Greece.
- Enjoy cruising during Golden Hour around Santorini on board a luxury catamaran yacht of up to 20 people.
- Cruise towards the Red and White Beaches of Santorini and enjoy a swim or snorkel.
- Enjoy a swim/volcanic bath at the warm springs located at the Santorini volcano.
- Dine on a rich Greek dinner including pan-fried fish fillets, bbq chicken, Greek salad, pasta, shrimps, spreads, and complimentary Greek wine & beer.
- Capture stunning sunset panoramas of picturesque Santorini from the old port of Ammoudi bay, under the cliffs of Oia town.
- Enjoy complimentary hotel transfers from all Santorini Hotels & Airbnb’s.
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Professional Greek skipper and crew members
- Complimentary drinks (white wine, Greek beer, sodas, and mineral water)
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, and fins)
- Beach Towels
- Restrooms / Changing room facilities aboard
- Full dinner including pan-fried fish fillets, BBQ chicken, Greek salad, pasta, shrimps, spreads, and drinks (wine, beer, sodas, water)
- Round trip Transportation with modern a/c shuttles from all Santorini Hotels & Airbnb.
Good to Know:
- This is a shared sunset cruise onboard a modern catamaran yacht that can accommodate up to 20 guests total (plus crew members).
- The total duration of the tour is 4.5-5 hours approx, excluding hotel transfers.
- Drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary by the crew while on board, under moderate consumption, and within the alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travelers on board organized sea excursions.
- The catamaran vessel that is used on this tour is motor-powered. Its sails might or might not be used/opened, subject to weather conditions, and the captain’s judgment. This is a gentle note for guests that are opting for a pure sailing experience onboard a non-motorized sailing boat.
- The alcoholic drinks served on board are white wine and beer.
- Please wear only dark-colored or black swimming suits, as the sulfurous waters at the Palea or Nea Kameni volcano (warm springs) may alter the color of your swimming suit.
- The size of the catamaran vessel used for this trip varies from 42 to 46 feet.
- Santorini Day Tours reserves the right to sub-charter additional vessels/operators for this trip, whereas the exact same offerings, boat size, and itinerary/stops will be applied/included as per the original description advertised.
- The port (Vlychada marina or Ammoudi Bay) where this small-group modern catamaran cruise starts might be up to a 30-60 min drive approx. from Santorini Hotels & Airbnb’s, The catamaran cruise shuttle may stop at various local hotels/Airbnb’s prior to the start/finish of the trip to pick up and drop off other guests along the way.
- Depending on weather conditions and the captain/skipper’s judgment the final itinerary may differ from the original in a continuous effort to offer the best possible service/experience on the water to all of our guests and/or for safety reasons.
- Beach towels are being provided onboard the catamaran cruise.
- The catamaran vessel has WC that can be used both as a restroom and/or changing room.
Our e-commerce website accepts payments with all major credit cards and PayPal, the booking process is seamless – it should only take a moment to book any of our experiences online.
In case you are trying to book one of our experiences through our website and your transaction is not successful you may try booking by using a different card, pay with PayPal or get in touch with your bank/credit card issuer to describe them the situation and kindly ask them to release any restriction they might have placed on your card or our website.
From our experience, we have noticed that there are times that overseas banks/credit card companies place a short of security on overseas web transactions, as a measure of extra protection for the cardholder.
Again, if the problem persists please try using a different card or select the Pay with PayPal option on our website.
Even if you do not have a PayPal account, PayPal acts similarly as a credit card and pulls up a credit card processor to enter your card number.
Payments with PayPal seem to work well in such cases where credit cards fail.
Golden Route: €180 EUR / person