Amazing Santorini: Full-Day Private Scenic Tour of Santorini
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PPYA8D
Your tour begins with a visit to the island's half-submerged caldera—a picture-perfect setting. Strike a pose against the backdrop of the deep-blue Aegean Sea and take some memorable photos as your guide tells you about Santorini's volcanic history.
Continue to the iconic village of Oia—renowned for its whitewashed houses and idyllic sunset.
Take a stroll around the streets and enjoy some free time to explore the village.
For an insight into Santorini's sacred culture, venture up to the island's highest point, where the Prophet Elias Monastery is perched, at nearly 2,000 feet (565 m) above sea level.
Hear monks chant and admire the far-reaching vistas that span the entire region before sampling dessert wine and extra virgin olive oil made onsite.
Next, venture around the island's countryside and enjoy local stops away from the tourist crowds -hand-picked by your private guide.
Have the opportunity to visit a traditional winery, where you can learn about the production of the local Assyrtiko wine and even stop at a local recommended restaurant to enjoy an optional meal of plates that Santorini is famous for.
Round-off your day on the Aegean waters with a visit to Kamari or Perissa, the longest black-sand beaches on the island covered with black volcanic sand, before returning back to your Hotel or Cruise ship.
Highlights / Itinerary
• Make a stop at the famous "caldera" of the island and learn about Santorini's formation & history.
• Discover the breathtaking town of Oia and enjoy scenic views of unparalleled Greek beauty.
• Drive all the way to the peak of Prophet Elias Mt. at the highest point of the island and gaze at a 360-degree panoramic view of Santorini.
• Photo stop at the iconic Three Bells of Fira (Blue Dome Church).
• Wine-tasting of 4 different types of wine one Santorini wine estate/winery. (winery stop can be replaced for non-wine drinkers).
• Photo stop at the Red sand beach, admire the impressive landscape filled with red volcanic sand.
• Visit the black sand beach of Perissa, an opportunity for relaxing / swimming.
• Drive until the Santorini Lighthouse to discover the edge of Santorini's cliffs.
• Pickup & return from your Hotel or Cruise port (meeting point at top of cruise port's cable car) or Airport.
• Full Day (up to 8 Hours) Private tour of Santorini with English-speaking expert guide.
• Transportation in a modern fully air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz minivan.
• Admission fees and wine-tasting samples at a Santorini winery (Optional visits, winery stop can be replaced).
• All taxes & fees.
• Personal expenses, food, and drinks unless specified.
• Lunch (Optional)
• Cable car tickets for cruise ship travelers (6.00 Euros per person, per ride).
If you are coming on Santorini from Athens on a day trip, the tour can offer you a complimentary airport pickup and drop-off service upon request.
For any special traveling requirements, please contact us directly at email@example.com
Our e-commerce website accepts payments with all major credit cards and PayPal, the booking process is seamless - it should only take a moment to book any of our experiences online.
In case you are trying to book one of our experiences through our website and your transaction is not successful you may try booking by using a different card, pay with PayPal or get in touch with your bank/credit card issuer to describe them the situation and kindly ask them to release any restriction they might have placed on your card or our website.
From our experience, we have noticed that there are times that overseas banks/credit card companies place a short of security on overseas web transactions, as a measure of extra protection for the cardholder.
Again, if the problem persists please try using a different card or select the Pay with PayPal option on our website.
Even if you do not have a PayPal account, PayPal acts similarly as a credit card and pulls up a credit card processor to enter your card number.
Payments with PayPal seem to work well in such cases where credit cards fail.